This semester was far from the norm which made it very unique. I liked this semester because it gave me a lot of time to study more of the material due to the fact that everything was online. Normally, I used to have to travel nearly two hours to reach Hunter. The online classes were a huge advantage for me so I enjoyed it.
Working on the projects in quarantine was difficult because it limited how much space I was able to access and I was limited to only working with my little sister. I focused both projects two and three on her.
Our lab instructor(Jeremy) was an amazing teacher and I loved his instruction. He is honestly one of the kindest/engaging teachers I have come across.
The general professor was a great teacher and I loved the way he broke different concepts down. He is an amazing teacher.
Overall, the class was enjoyable even though the majority of it was at home. I would like to thank all the teachers for readjusting during this time, without them none of the instruction would be possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment